“Best massage in Chiang Mai”

Come Rest & Relax Massages
Ranked #125 of 254 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I wish I could stay longer. I'd get two a day. Great deep tissue sports massage. Very friendly staff. As a triathlete the value of a deep tissue massage can't be measured in dollars. By the way, the cost of a massage is almost criminally cheap. Your tip should be more than the cost of the massage. The pressure was so intense at times I thought I'd have to tap out. I was a bit sore the next day but went back for more. I'm still feeling the benefits of the workout two weeks later in my legs, especially my calves and feet.
THANK YOU!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at Yaang Come Village and unfortunately only wandered in to this massage establishment the day before we were leaving.

We stopped in for a one-hour foot and leg massage in the early afternoon and returned that evening with another friend for a 2 hour massage. We had to leave at noon the next day but couldn't resist another 90 minute massage before we left - it was that good!

The owner, Ms Thitita, runs a great establishment. The massage therapists are knowledgeable, kind and strong (my husband likes a very strong massage). I can't say enough about this place. It is warm and inviting and the owner is so nice. They also very much appreciate your business and can't do enough for you.

We highly recommend this place. As you are walking out of the Yaang Come Village it is on the right side up the stairs ... across the entrance-way from the Whole Earth Restaurant (another gem).

Between the Yaang Come Village, Whole Earth Restaurant and Come Rest & Relax Massage you have every need taken care of - a great place to stay, wonderful food and an awesome massage - who could ask for more!

1  Thank WanderlustDebra
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed next to this massage center and noticed the tripadvisor logo on our way by the first day of our stay. The office and waiting room are situated above the street. The setting is clean and atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and quiet. The massage tables are in a separate room where curtains and dimmed lighting allow reasonable privacy. A sign is posted that the facility meets Chiang Mai province massage standards.

I wanted to experience regular massage while in Thailand and went back on multiple occasions to the same practitioner. She was highly skilled and at each session worked to relieve stiffnes and soreness from extended airline trsvel and then from golf. I experienced improved flexibility and relaxation. I felt valued as a customer and encouraged to have repeated sessions. The quality of the maasage and the much lower cost compared to home in the U.S. make it a great vslue.

For me, massage seemed as much of the Thai experience for the traveler as the food, temples, and markets. This massage setting had a special quality and I hope to visit Chiang Mai again. If I do, I would stop by to see the situation here before looking elsewhere.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I have been going to Chiang Mai many times over the last 5 years. It is the perfect place for bike riding, has great golf courses and many little eateries that complete a great holiday experience.
Did I say complete? No visit to Thailand will be complete without a proper Thai massage. For those who are no sure of the difference between Thai and say, Balinese or Shiatsu, the Thai style is more focused on stretching and pressure points and is oil-less.
In my humble opinion it is the best form of whole body massage and is the perfect way to recover from golfing, trekking, biking and just about anything you need recovery from.
After sampling hundreds of massage places in Thailand, this place is the one I come back to always.
Why? It is very clean, owned by a fastidious Thai lady who manages the premises. It is very quiet. Tucked away just minutes from the Night Bazaar but without the crowd and chaos that is the night market. It is Proper! No hanky panky. The sort of place you will be comfortable bringing your significant other to (that includes your mother!)
And the prices are very reasonable. And services also include facials, pedicures and manicures besides the standard Thai massage and aroma(oil) massage.

1  Thank LiangTS
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Come Rest & Relax Massages is a laidback, friendly kind of place. Everyone is helpful, professional and very patient...especially so considering I can barely say hello in Thai! From the moment a friend and I popped in for a manicure, pedicure and foot massage we were made to feel at ease. In fact I enjoyed the experience so much I immediately booked a full body massage for the following day (it was fantastic) and another massage a few days later (indulgent?...me?). The massages are inexpensive and well worth the money and don't expect any shady business...it's not that sort of place. My abiding memory (apart from the great massages) will be of how happy and kind everyone was. Highly recommended. Visited November 2011.

2  Thank arossg