“Not as good as other places”

Come Rest & Relax Massages
Ranked #110 of 202 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Charlotte, North Carolina
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Not as good as other places”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My masseur was talented, but spent a majority of the two hours on my legs. Random. There was not a separate room for the oil massage, which is fine but the curtain was sheer. You could see right through it and I was naked. Luckily no one else was there.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank WanderLSP

Zurich, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I loved the Thai massage here. If only I'd stayed in Chiang Mai longer, I'd definitely go there again. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing and the therapist really paid attention to those spots of my back that were tense. Best massage I've gotten in Thailand so far.

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage in Chiang Mai”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I wish I could stay longer. I'd get two a day. Great deep tissue sports massage. Very friendly staff. As a triathlete the value of a deep tissue massage can't be measured in dollars. By the way, the cost of a massage is almost criminally cheap. Your tip should be more than the cost of the massage. The pressure was so intense at times I thought I'd have to tap out. I was a bit sore the next day but went back for more. I'm still feeling the benefits of the workout two weeks later in my legs, especially my calves and feet.
THANK YOU!

Visited November 2013
Alexandria, VA (Washington DC Metro)
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Value - Wonderful Owner - Right next to Yaang Come Village”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at Yaang Come Village and unfortunately only wandered in to this massage establishment the day before we were leaving.

We stopped in for a one-hour foot and leg massage in the early afternoon and returned that evening with another friend for a 2 hour massage. We had to leave at noon the next day but couldn't resist another 90 minute massage before we left - it was that good!

The owner, Ms Thitita, runs a great establishment. The massage therapists are knowledgeable, kind and strong (my husband likes a very strong massage). I can't say enough about this place. It is warm and inviting and the owner is so nice. They also very much appreciate your business and can't do enough for you.

We highly recommend this place. As you are walking out of the Yaang Come Village it is on the right side up the stairs ... across the entrance-way from the Whole Earth Restaurant (another gem).

Between the Yaang Come Village, Whole Earth Restaurant and Come Rest & Relax Massage you have every need taken care of - a great place to stay, wonderful food and an awesome massage - who could ask for more!

1 Thank WanderlustDebra
Seattle, Washington
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Enjoyable spot for quality massage”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed next to this massage center and noticed the tripadvisor logo on our way by the first day of our stay. The office and waiting room are situated above the street. The setting is clean and atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and quiet. The massage tables are in a separate room where curtains and dimmed lighting allow reasonable privacy. A sign is posted that the facility meets Chiang Mai province massage standards.

I wanted to experience regular massage while in Thailand and went back on multiple occasions to the same practitioner. She was highly skilled and at each session worked to relieve stiffnes and soreness from extended airline trsvel and then from golf. I experienced improved flexibility and relaxation. I felt valued as a customer and encouraged to have repeated sessions. The quality of the maasage and the much lower cost compared to home in the U.S. make it a great vslue.

For me, massage seemed as much of the Thai experience for the traveler as the food, temples, and markets. This massage setting had a special quality and I hope to visit Chiang Mai again. If I do, I would stop by to see the situation here before looking elsewhere.