Open today: 09:00 - 18:30
Review Highlights
Can’t wait to go back and learn more!

We took a oil massage course with Rad and we had so much fun! Rad is a very empathic and attentive... read more

Reviewed 8 January 2019
ellasetze
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
via mobile
Oil Massage Class

I took an oil massage class with my girlfriend. We learned how to make our own oil and the manuvers... read more

Reviewed 29 June 2018

from US$32.83
from US$28.65
from US$46.02
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I got the best 3 hour thai massage here. I know...3 hours sounds like way too long...but it passed by so quickly. I have never been more relaxed than I was after this massage. They also provide YOGA classes which I did once. They were good...but not as memorable as the massage!

Date of experience: April 2012
1  Thank susQnyc
Reviewed 12 October 2012

As an avid yoga aficionado I attended several different yoga schools in Chiang Mai and Namo was by far my favorite. Classes were challenging but made you wish they never ended. I loved the idea of washing your feet before stepping into the studio - it makes total sense in Thailand! - and didn't mind the healthy heat building up in the room, despite wide open windows. When you sprawl on your mat at the end of class, feeling light and free, and listen to outside noises as the city carries on, you can't help but plan your next trip to CM :). Thanks Vari and Indigo Moon.

Date of experience: August 2012
6  Thank Oksana B
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We had an absolutely fantastic week with Nha Ja doing the Thai massage course - it's great value and we came away knowing so much. Her English is excellent, and so are her techniques, and sense of humour! Lots of laughing and lots of learning. We came in from the back of Namo rather than from Moon Muang Road the first time we looked for it and so struggled to find it - go from Moon Muang Road straight up Soi 4 and it's right in front of you!! So happy that we found this place - and the yoga classes were great too. Nha even recommended cheap places for us to eat every day and Raad the manager told us all about Thai life - couldn't speak more highly of this place!

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank Vicky M
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

I was the only student that week so it was a privet course that was great for me, with some background in bodywork and yoga. Nha Ja is a lovely teacher and person, and so does Rahd, who teaches some of the other courses and take care of the office.
Didn't participate in the yoga classes cause i was learning at the same time, but heard them in the back - and it sound good. Will try to drop in next time I'm in town.
The location of the school is very good if you are staying in the old city, especially by Tha Pa gate.

1  Thank Yael L
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Friendly welcome and patient instruction to a complete beginner.
Studio could do with a little spruce-up, and was glad I went to the early session before the day got any hotter.
That said, didn't notice the heat once I got into it, and felt great for the rest of the day.

Date of experience: August 2012