“Best in Chiang Mia”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #11 of 236 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Did I mention the cold hand towels and delicious green tea when you come in off the hot, hot streets of Chiang Mai? , Zabai is in a good location and provides a lovely atmosphere,Friendly, clean place with good massage and great prices. Peaceful. Go here, definitely, bring your friends

1  Thank Hammer330

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Actually by now, we had tried 4 famous massage in chiang mei. This one is the cheapest and the best one (compare to what we paid and enjoy). The room environment is very basic but still have bathroom. The massage is very professional (many poses) and the manager is very nice and helpful!

4  Thank Eva_Jim
Reviewed 15 May 2014

good massage but not the best of thailand. we had a reservation but we needed to wait, because the therapist wasn't there yes, no problem. my husband had a male and I had a woman therapist that sometimes went very hard but always asked me it was okay. husband was very happy with the massage. price quality good, maybe we go again next year

2  Thank jessica v
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A friend and I went for a 120min Aroma massage. We were assigned 2 male therapists in separate rooms.
You fill in a form saying where you want them to concentrate on and areas not to work on if they are tender. We had been riding elephants a couple of days ago and my legs and thighs were stiff.
Sadly my therapist ignored pretty much everything I had detailed on my form. He only spoke to me twice during the 2 hour massage, "turn over please" and "thank you" when it was done. Nothing about if the pressure was ok (it was at times, sometimes it was too soft, and sometimes too hard around the back of my neck). This was a complete contrast to my friend's therapist who asked him how it was, asked him if he wanted water, if he wanted him to concentrate on areas etc.
When mine left for me to get dressed, I never saw him again. He literally disappeared without saying anything. Maybe he was having a bad day???

At Thb 850 for a 2 hour massage, you really cannot complain. But just so people know that the therapists are hit and miss.

I stayed an extra couple of days and was hoping to return if it was good, but it sounds too inconsistent so I gave it a miss.

3  Thank santosdiego
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Both me and my wife are big fan of thai massage so we have tried 4 times massages over our week long stay in Chiang Mai. The massages we tried include the expensive Oasis but I found Zabai have better value in comparison. One of the young owner pick us up and drop us back to the hotel and always insist to open the car door for us, making us feel welcomed. Check list is handed out to ask for area of body we need more attention, and the massager take it seriously. I find not even other more expensive massage did that. The quality of massage and overall experience is the best out of the 4 massages I tried.

One thing I think this place can be improved is that the lighting at the shop front can be made brighter rather than using the dimmed red color. People walking past Zabai might think this is a red light hanky panky shop.

1  Thank mnmcsls