“AMAZING customer service and staff”

VC@Suanpaak Hotel & Serviced Apartment
Ranked #29 of 736 Chiang Mai B&B and Inns
Victoria, Canada
“AMAZING customer service and staff”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

We got lost trying to find our hotel and stumbeled upon this lovely place! The staff helped us find our hotel via internet and calling them for us, let us relax in their lobby, gave us free cold water then...free of charge, drove us to our hotel! The grounds were lovely, clean and had such courteous staff! I wish we could have stayed at this gem!!!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank jbs154945

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Jammu City, India
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I can tell you without a doubt that I will not stay any where else again. The service was great, the beds were comfortable, the amenities were fabulous, and the location could not get any better. As well as, the atmosphere in the early evening was very pleasing and enjoyable. I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dimala J
Cape Town
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Great stay, very close to airport, shopping mall and transport.

Aree the General Manager went out of her way to make sure that we were able to see and do as much as possible in our short 2 night, 3 day stay. She helped us organise some tours and gave us great info about what was available in and around Chiang Mai

Rooms are HUGE, comfortable and there is even the comfort of having a washing machine in your suite for your laundry.
Breakfast was great and hearty

All in all a great trip made even more worthwhile by the staff

The pool is also pretty great

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Athi84
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We had a great stay and cuisine at the Suanpaak. This convenient and QUIET location is less than 5 minutes from the airport and close to markets and major sights. If you are not up for the walking market or Night Bizarre, there is a mall with tons of Northern Thai crafts, food, sundries and name brand items only a three minute walk from your room. The setting is truly unique and like staying in a park. Many artistic touches. We stayed in one of the hotel rooms which was spacious, high ceilings with a balconey overlooking the pool. The room well appointed and very comfortable with the softest sheets ever. Breakest choices were good (Western and Asian) and the food remarkably fresh. They grow the hydrophonic salad vegetables on sight. Our Thai diiner with several local friends was also excellent. Khun Aree and staff are most accomodating and we can't wait to return again next year. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are good. There are apartments too which I have heard are quite good.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank mari9842
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This is a really nice hotel only about 5-10 mins from the city. It has a shopping centre next door which is great for shopping and also to catch a taxi from (20-30 baht to the city). The hotel rooms are spacious and very nice overlooking the pool, and one of the best that I stayed in. The staff are very friendly and always there to help with advice on what to do or for helping you get to where you need to go. Would recommend this place to come back to after a day out in Chiang Mai.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Matt N
Thailand
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I sincerely recommend this hotel, especially for families. The property and the staff create the best Chiang Mai experience.

My family and I stayed at VC Suan Pak and had the best experience. The rooms are so nice, modern, and very very clean. There are several room sizes to choose from which was nice. We stayed in the 2 bedroom and it was huge. There was plenty of room for my family of four. I highly recommend this place for a long holiday as well, simply because the accommodations are so large.

The swimming pool area is so peaceful and beautiful! There are trees and water features everywhere and everything is impeccably maintained everyday!

The breakfast was such a wonderful way to wake up each morning. They offer a very nice full western breakfast that is delicious!

There are 3 restaurants on site so if you have children it is really convenient.

The location is perfect for exploring Chiang Mai. It is 2 minutes from the airport and right next door to the nicest shopping mall in Chiang Mai.... Including a Tops grocery store inside which was really convenient and easy to walk to.

The best part of Suan Pak is the staff. Everyone was so warm, kind, and helpful. The office was always available to help in any way they could. The cleaning staff were so kind and did a great job, and the restaurant staff were always ready to serve us with a smile!

Overall, I cannot say enough good things about our experience at VC Suan Pak. I will always remember the beautiful property and the wonderful staff.

I will always stay there every time I visit Chang Mai and I will always recommend this hotel to my friends and family!

I enjoy writing a good review for a property that deserves a great compliment!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
10 Thank TravelingTew
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 7 April 2013

At short notice, I needed a place to stay for the day while waiting for my evening flight back to Australia. I looked for something on TripAdvisor that had a high rating and was close to the airport. V@Suanpaak fitted the bill. An email enquiry was answered quickly, and I had a booking.

I was picked up at the airport and welcomed at the hotel like a long lost friend. I shown to one of the most beautiful hotel rooms I have ever stayed in, with so much character. Then breakfast arrived (included in the rate) - it was beautifully presented and delicious. The room was spacious, sparkling clean, with high ceilings and was beautifully decorated. I was only there for the day, and it was just what I needed. I can imagine having a lovely holiday here.

Checkout was quick, and I was whisked back to the airport to catch my flight. Highly recommended, and I will stay here again in a flash.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family