“JASON s agency makes the difference between just another trip and A WAW experience”

Fellowship Travel - Day Tour
Ranked #146 of 272 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Tourist agency located on Loi Kroh Rd. Chiang mai, services sight-seeing and trekking tour in Chiang mai and nearby province with reasonable price for more then 7 years .If you are in Chiang mai just come to visit us and talk for free information about whatever you want to know and do , or " what you plan we can do" .We will do the best for you.
Cannes, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 11 July 2012

In general I call myself LUCKY LUCY and indeed I did it again - I had this enormeous LUCK to walk into FELLOWSHIP agency on my trip to CHIANG MAI last winter - as I travel on my own as a woman of 63 years young - I cannot express how good it feels to know someone as JASON in a big country as Thailand - where you don t speak or understand a word of what is said .. to have JASON s card in my pocket - made THE DIFFERENCE - I felt secure - knowing if EVER something weerd should happen I could call him and THE DIFFERENCE again - knowing that he would be there as a father to help me out..with his possibilities
that how big his heart is ...THE DIFFERENCE he likes people and is working of course to get money BUT his heart and love for human FELLOWS comes in the FIRST place
Thanks to him I visited the most important touristic and less touristic sites in the neighbourhood at a very very reasonnable price - I love this feeling not to be ripped of or to feel like a cow who s milked - go and see him say hello from LUCY he ll know ... nice trip and stay in this beautiful THAILAND - he is the one who s responsible that I go back this year -
His agency desserves to grow - handling his business as he does should be copied all over the world - make it a better place for you and the entire human race SAWADEE KAH

Visited January 2012
1 Thank LUCKYLUCY06

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Joe”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I have been traveling to Chiang mai every year for the past 5 years and get to know Jason and Joe who turn out to be excellent host and friends. These guys are excellent and can give good advise on the tours to take and recommend where we should visit even though it does not benefit them. Their advise are very informative and reliable. I would highly recommend anyone to use their services, as these guys will not disappoint you.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank joejoe777
Bellevue
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chiang Mai "Can Do" guys”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

On my many trips to Thailand I've seen and experienced many of the incredible sights in and around Chiang Mai all arranged by these guys. Overnight tours or day trips, tickets, or any other travel needs can all be arranged by Joe and Jason. These guys "can do" and do it right!!!

Visited February 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Friendly and unbeatable service”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I know Jason and Joe from Fellowship Travel for 8 years now. I live in Thailand and have been a repeated customer every time I go to Chiang Mai. Their office is located in a central and convenient position a short walk from the night market. They can arrange for you anything from flights, excursions, hotels not only in the area but across Thailand, packaged tours up to several days even outside Thailand (i.e. Laos). They speak and write excellent English, when a tour is arranged in advanced you can be sure it is going to be great and no surprise. Their prices are extremely competitive and on top of that they are great guys. I have recommended their services to several friends and the feedback was always excellent. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank lucpez
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“This travel agent is quite the best agent that we have experienced anywhere in the world , helpful ,efficient , excellent value ”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

Every trip that they have arranged for us over many years has been first class.!t

1 Thank dryden69