Myself and a friend stayed in the hotel from 2nd November for 9 nights, we were very happy with our rooms, plenty of free bottled water, tea and coffee. location was unbeatable, straight out of the lobby into night bazzar , Anusarn Market ,and great places close by to eat at. 5 minute walk to the river. Breakfast was huge with a great selection and a chef to prepare eggs, pancakes ect. All the staff were very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Pool and gym are a bit dated, however they are clean. Our rooms were right at the front facing onto the street which we thought would be quite noisy, but as the windows appear to be double glazed this wasn't a problem for us. Internet was very reasonably priced . Would definatley stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess