Except for the friendly staff, there was nothing royal about this hotel. The first room was located in front of the building, overviewing the night market. The room itself needs urgent renewing, only the bed was up to 4-star standard. Bathroom was more like 2-star. The night was horrible, with street sounds, party music, ... untill 4am. We asked to change rooms, they did so without fuss. This room had the same flaws, just not situated in front, so no street noise. The view from the room was horrible, and every hour a big airco machine started to make noise outside. The poor music in the hallway was way too loud and kept playing untill midnight. The swimming pool was more like an excuse for a swimming pool. In short, for European standards this was more like a 2-star hotel, once being a 3 star hotel. We're now in a 3star outside of the city for half the price, and it feels so much more welcoming, luxureous, royal than the royal princess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant business. We are a member of Dusit International and going to change our hotel name to Dusit Princess Chiangmai Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess