This was my husbands fourth time & my third time at the Royal Princess, our friends first. We were greeted & treated like family. I became ill on our third night. The hotel security officer drove my husband & i to the hospital,waited for my husband to drive him back after i was admitted. The hotel then provided a car & driver for my husband & friend to visit me twice a day. A staff member from reception & the bar visited me in hospital & bought flowers.All the staff including the manager with whom we had contact expressed concern & good wishes to my husband & our friend.
The hotel is clean, comfortable, quiet and in a great location. The breakfast buffet is extensive and good value. Walk out the door to the middle of the night market. The Kitchen Restaurant across the road was our local. They have an extensive menu, food delicious & staff delightful.
All in all we felt right at home and would not stay anywhere else. We will be back.
The hospital on the other hand ..well thats a whole other story. However i did survive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess