Ticks a lot of boxes in terms of being close to train station, friendly, helpful staff,clean and spacious rooms and good showers. Real plus point is location right next to night bazaar and only 5-10 minutes walk to Phae Gate. Only slight negative is that it can be a little noisy at night. But thats because of its great location and its not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant business. We are a member of Dusit International and going to change our hotel name to Dusit Princess Chiangmai Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess