It was wonderful! No issues at all. I have been treated with a welcome drink. The hotel is clean and very centrally located. Staff is excellent and attentive. The swimming pool is nice and clean (I didn't use a gym, but it looked nice). The breakfast was very good. The price I got from Agoda deals was good. The hotel gave me a deal for the breakfast for 350 THB/day, while if you go without that deal it would cost smth around 490 THB. A light dinner arranged by the hotel (on its doorsteps) was good: I got papaya salad and chicken barbeque for a reasonable price (much better than fast food places!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess