We only stayed one night on our way home from Chiang Rai and were looking for somewhere cheap and close to night market. The room could have done with some new carpet but was comfortable and quite good for the price. Reception staff were nice and efficient with drinks on arrival in a busy foyer. The hotel has a bar on the street side footpath with a 2 for 1 deal which is a perfect place to take a deep breath and check out the locals and many tourist before joining the mix. And you are right there inside a mass of stalls, bars and shops with all the same fake handbags and nick nacks found in markets all over Asia plus some new stuff. We really liked it and found a bar with very good live music to lift our mood. There,s a free ladyboy show off the market which was very enjoyable to. Could have stayed some more nights, next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurant business. We are a member of Dusit International and going to change our hotel name to Dusit Princess Chiangmai Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess