Three nights at the Royal Princess was enough. The room we had was a superior room but the room was small and the double bed even smaller for two adults. The carpet in the room had stains all over and although it looked as though they tried to clean it, they made it worst. The room was a let down.
However,the staff were nice and helpful and the breakfast was very good.
The location was perfect with the night market on the door step and the area was a hub of activity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai is a haven of warm personal service and Thai hospitality, and its charming guest rooms and suites feature traditional Thai-inspired decor and design complemented by modern amenities and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dusit Princess Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Royal Princess Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Royal Princess