All reviewsold townwooden furniturelanna deluxe roomflights of stairssmall hotelsmall poolsmaller roomfacing the streetbike rentalfirst floorboutique hotelpool area isminute walkwould stay here againexplore chiang maibuffet breakfastspent nights here
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed 4 nights, first visit to Thailand. Spotlessly clean, comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, includes breakfast, and they even have a small pool to cool off in. Central location, very easy to get taxis, walking distance to many temples and places to eat and spas. Free bikes to borrow.

Room Tip: If you are one person, the inexpensive rooms are small but very comfortable, overlook pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Intrepid_Mom20007
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We've been here for 4 nights and all that we want to say is that it's perfect. If you're visiting Chiang Mai definitely stay at Rich Lanna House. Excelent Breakfast, location, frindly staff and the rooms are very comfortamble.

Feels like we are at home!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We just stayed in the Rich Lanna House for 5 days and loved it! Easy location, complimentary bikes to use, nice comfortable rooms with stunning rain shower WITH water pressure (!) and great service from the staff, especially Pimluck at the reception! We rented a motor bike for the days, which was brand new. Returning to Chiang Mai after 10 years of course showed a huge change. The temples around are all special and gorgious. A must see is the gallery shop of the Elephant Parade, purchase one of those gorgious elephants for an amazing good cause! A drive around the mountains as well is stunning and high tea at the Chedi right on the river is the way to enjoy a luxury moment.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FemkeBeekers
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have been to the Rich Lanna for a glorious 11 days
The staff is lovely, very accommodating
It's really clean. Breakfast is not imaginative but definitely doable
Coffee is divine. They have bikes and the location makes the rest of chiang Mai
Easy

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank susanlowe1
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I am happy that I chose Rich Lanna during our stay in Chiang Mai. Originally I booked Rich Lanna because De Naga was fully booked, but Rich Lanna was really a surprise for our vacation.

There weren't many rooms inside the hotel, and I could hardly meet other guests. The stay there was peaceful and comfortable. The staff there were helpful and friendly, giving useful suggestions when we planned the schedule. I also love the Thai-style decoration of the hotel.

It is really a lovely hotel. I will recommend it to my friends who plan to Chiang Mai and be willing to stay there again sometime.

Room Tip: It is not a modern hotel, but very special.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple