All reviewsgreat locationold cityguesthousethaibahtac
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

I just visited Thailand Guesthouse over the lantern festival and booked based on reviews which I read online. Was expecting a little more for the price. The room is very basic which isn't a problem but the bathroom was made for small people. Not enough room to shower. We didn't get the best welcome when we arrived but the staff did often show an interest and become helpful and friendly. We visited friends at another guest house which offered so much more for the same price. Overall not a bad place. The food and drink in the restaurant is very good and reasonably priced.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2014

The proprietor of this place is really nice and really helpful and the rooms are great compared to what's out there for the same price. Super clean, fresh paint etc. fantastic compared to where I was staying, the same same guesthouse.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank kevins777161
Reviewed 19 September 2014

I like this service very wonderful when I booked room here for 1 week, everyday room very clean, good breakfast, Everything fanstatic!
the location in center ,can go shoping by some thing also very easy,i will come back here to stay if icom back thailan.

Room Tip: true room with good wifi
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessica408
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The room was very basic and clean, which is all I expected for the price we payed. It was cheap to stay here and is great place if you are on a budget. The staff was friendly and it was in a great location close to many thing. I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kate194
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed here for business end of last year and I left with fond memories. Really comfortable stay with everything you could think of catered for, and one of the most comfortable beds ive ever slept in!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business