Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

Book in advance
from
£22.54
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Galangal Cooking Studio
from £22.54
More Info
from £28.57
More Info
1,172 results
All reviews local market at home thai food recipe book great teacher private class spring rolls a lot of fun khao soi amazing experience visiting chiang mai dishes instructor thailand classes chef
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2024 via mobile

Wonderful and professional. Got picked up from our hotel, picked up the ingredients at the market for the dishes we were going to cook, and then returned to the facility to cook. 3 cooked and 3 watched. Great instructions and of course after you fisish cooking you get to eat what you cooked. Great fun.

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Galangal cooking school was wonderful! It was great to get the hands on learning experience from real local experts so when I go back home I know I got the taste right when I go to recreate these dishes. I really appreciate how helpful the teachers were and they made the class and market tour so fun! I had a great time and would highly recommended this cooking school to anyone interested! I'm already using the cook book at home to build my grocery list so I can start cooking Thai food again this week. Thanks again! Bonus, the nominal price of the class also covers hotel pickup and drop off.

Reviewed 4 February 2024

It was perfect! Good explanation, good host, with humor, fantastic meal, nice group. If we come back we will definitely do this again!

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 24 January 2024

Interesting and delicious!!! Aoy and New are very educational and gentle and friendly! If I have more time, I would like to return.

Reviewed 23 January 2024

For anyone interested in how to prepare authentic Thai dishes, I strongly recommend taking a course at the Galangal cooking studio. Accessible and professional at the same time, the teachers will talk you through the process of preparing five different dishes. You will learn about ingredients, cooking techniques and seasonings. The approach is very hands-on, with an individual cooking station for every student. All staff members are very welcoming, the studio pristinely clean and the dishes are exceptionally flavourful. The added bonus is the fact that you can choose which dishes you'd like to prepare from a menu subdivided in categories, so there's definitely something to cater to anyone's preferences. I had an amazing experience and will definitely recreate the dishes at home.