Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

Book in advance
from
£22.63
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Galangal Cooking Studio
from £22.63
More Info
from £28.68
More Info
1,170 results
All reviews local market at home thai food recipe book great teacher private class spring rolls a lot of fun khao soi amazing experience visiting chiang mai dishes instructor thailand classes chef
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2024

What a wonderful excursion to do in Chiang Mai. Neu was a fantastic teacher who planned and coordinated the whole thing very nicely. Definitely recommend to anybody! Thanks again Neu!

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 18 February 2024

While in Chiang Mai, my husband and I booked a private class at Galangal Cooking Studio. Aoy picked us up from our hotel and we went to a local market to pick up all of the ingredients we needed and learned about what to use. From there we went to the studio, which is beautiful! Very clean and homey feeling. We made 5 meals from scratch each. My husband and I both chose different dishes so we had 10 different dishes to eat. We made everything with Aoy’s guidance and had such a fun day. The food was amazing. The best food we ate on our entire trip in Thailand. I would highly recommend a private class because it was very intimate. However I’m sure a public class is just as enjoyable. After our class Aoy sent us a digital cooking book with a bunch of recipes which I’m so excited to try some when we return home. We would visit again for sure the next time we are in Thailand.

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 16 February 2024 via mobile

Wonderful and professional. Got picked up from our hotel, picked up the ingredients at the market for the dishes we were going to cook, and then returned to the facility to cook. 3 cooked and 3 watched. Great instructions and of course after you fisish cooking you get to eat what you cooked. Great fun.

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Galangal cooking school was wonderful! It was great to get the hands on learning experience from real local experts so when I go back home I know I got the taste right when I go to recreate these dishes. I really appreciate how helpful the teachers were and they made the class and market tour so fun! I had a great time and would highly recommended this cooking school to anyone interested! I'm already using the cook book at home to build my grocery list so I can start cooking Thai food again this week. Thanks again! Bonus, the nominal price of the class also covers hotel pickup and drop off.

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 4 February 2024

It was perfect! Good explanation, good host, with humor, fantastic meal, nice group. If we come back we will definitely do this again!

Date of experience: December 2023