Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

Book in advance
from
£22.63
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Galangal Cooking Studio
from £22.63
More Info
from £28.68
More Info
1,170 results
All reviews local market at home thai food recipe book great teacher private class spring rolls a lot of fun khao soi amazing experience visiting chiang mai dishes instructor thailand classes chef
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2024

New was excellent! We had so much fun and the food was excellent!! She had everything prepped and prep for us was so easy…. Highly recommend this class for all levels

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 15 March 2024

I was the only one to book the class that day and still they held it just for me. They picked me up and we went to the local market where they showed and explained all the ingredients. She explained and led me through the whole cooking step by step, it was really amazing. So friendly and just great people. I would highly recommend it and would always take the class again. The food was also really good and I enjoyed the experience so much. Thank you for one of my trips highlights.

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 26 February 2024

The cookery course was great, we had a lot of fun cooking the delicious recipes in the nice group. Our cooking teacher New did a great job guiding us and introducing us to Thai cuisine - we will often think of that wonderful experience when we cook the recipes at home. The cookery course will always be a wonderful memory for us!

Reviewed 22 February 2024

What a wonderful excursion to do in Chiang Mai. Neu was a fantastic teacher who planned and coordinated the whole thing very nicely. Definitely recommend to anybody! Thanks again Neu!

Reviewed 18 February 2024

While in Chiang Mai, my husband and I booked a private class at Galangal Cooking Studio. Aoy picked us up from our hotel and we went to a local market to pick up all of the ingredients we needed and learned about what to use. From there we went to the studio, which is beautiful! Very clean and homey feeling. We made 5 meals from scratch each. My husband and I both chose different dishes so we had 10 different dishes to eat. We made everything with Aoy’s guidance and had such a fun day. The food was amazing. The best food we ate on our entire trip in Thailand. I would highly recommend a private class because it was very intimate. However I’m sure a public class is just as enjoyable. After our class Aoy sent us a digital cooking book with a bunch of recipes which I’m so excited to try some when we return home. We would visit again for sure the next time we are in Thailand.