“Bad service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Unfortunateyl I went to this Burger King on the Chiangmai Mote near Thapae Gate. I was first in line when a Thai girl said step up to the counter and the abruptly left. This left me waiting behind other customers when I had waited my turn. I complained to the staff about it and one girl who didn't have anything to do with it was nice and apologetic but the actual girl who did it was rude and another coworker started whining at me like I had no right to fair and decent service. So screw them I choose not to go there ever again. As I felt I was treated badly because I am a senior citizen.

1  Thank wlpierce2003

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have gone to this same Burger King 10 years in a row, and each year my experiences have gotten a little worse. This time I tried their new burger with the cheese ring, YUCK! I do not recommend eating this. My fries were cold too. In fact every time my fries have been cold. On the plus side the staff has ALWAYS been kind and polite. The restaurant itself has always been clean and in good repair. Something just needs to get done about the quality of the food.

1  Thank Chongqing04
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The burgers were awful, not tasty and served with no-sense.. usually Burger Kings are correct places, but escape from this one !!

2  Thank Foot-streaming
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I was staying in the Night Bazaar area and the Burger King branch I'm referring to is the one on Chan Klan Road opposite Le Meridien Hotel right in the middle of the Night Bazaar.

I visited this branch a couple of times whilst in Chiang Mai recently and enjoyed my meal each time. The burger with cheese and bacon was very nice, and the fries were crisp.

Each time the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Burger King in Thailand is expensive compared to thai food, however was a nice change. The burgers are great and their small set meals are Australia's large. I have had BK a few times while here and surprisingly I didn't feel gross after eating it (as I often do back home). Overall worth a try for someone wanting a change from Thai food.