“Awesome”

Ranked #9 of 2,776 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: My number is +66 7133493..( is 3 months I try to change put the company don't do ) ... SLOW FOOD - I am an Italian cooker who loves to cook and I decide to cook for a few people only so I can concentrate on every single dish.Small menu which I like to serve every single dishes. Kitchen close around 9:00 PM. Simone The restaurant is very small. WE have total 18 sets is full. No big tables available ( 3 for 4 seats )+ a small one. Simone the Cook and Owner. Thanks in advance to take a look to the description about our way.
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Great food, atmosphere and staff. There's plenty of selection on the menu and the chef/owner is Italian. It's a perfect setting for a couple, really intimate. If you're in the area, it's a must visit.

Date of visit: February 2015
Write a reviewReviews (826)

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great food, great staff, lovely wine, what more can be said - this is another must do in Chiang Mai. The location is great - we had to rush off as we had massages booked but this is one of those restaurants you don't like to leave because the atmosphere is so good - the owner is a real entertainer & loves the place. Enjoy - we certainly did!

Reviewed 15 February 2015

The walk into and out of the area is wonderful, the place itself is very cozy, the house wine is nice, and the food is a nice change. The owner is a real character who takes pride in what he does.The music was relaxing and good. Caprese was perfect as was the spinach lasagna. Imagine eating in a chef friend's converted garage facing a busy walking intersection in a backpacker's neighborhood and you'll have an idea of the place.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 10 February 2015

The service the food, it was perfect. The owner served us and he was very helpful and took such care in every dish. We started with the caprese, and then had a pizza (speck) perfect for one, lasagna and spaghetti. Everything was amazing.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

Went here on my last night in Chiang Mai as I really fancied some pasta. It was probably the best pasta dish I have eaten for some time. I had the spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce. It was definitely worth the wait. The restaurant has a very nice feel about it. Small but cosy and the staff are welcoming. The tiramisu wasn't bad either!