Open today: 09:30 - 13:30, 16:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Such a fun & delicious experience!

Reviewed 3 January 2022
NYexplorer2000
via mobile
A Must-Do Chiang Mai Activity!

Reviewed 22 December 2021
kevinoI8312BP
Washington DC, District of Columbia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Chiang Mai
from £30.32
from £19.78
from £34.95
from £21.98
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

What a fantastic experience in a beautiful setting! We loved our cooking class which was fun & easy to follow. We ate like kings & look forward to trying out all the dishes when we’re back home. A wonderful day!!

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 22 December 2021

What an amazing experience! The instructors were absolutely incredible, the food was delicious, and the environment was wonderful. I was fortunate enough to visit Thailand in December of 2021, and with all the restrictions I was actually the only person in the class. They made me feel warm and welcome, and we had an awesome time together. I can't recommend the course highly enough.

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2020

This place is amazing. I am writing a long overdue review after visiting last year. The chefs were incredibly friendly and also very good at their jobs. I’m vegetarian and they seamlessly integrated substitutes for me throughout the course and all of the food we made tasted delicious. I still cook many of the recipes we learned a year later. The location is beautiful as well and the staff are incredibly hospitable. Couldn’t say enough good things about Pantawan!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 1 April 2020

We had the best day with Yammy! We loved our meals and loved learning about Thai cuisine. It was a beautiful setting, and Yammy was an incredible host through our experience. Can't recommend this enough, what we wouldn't give to be back there now!

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank emmasam23
Reviewed 22 March 2020

I've heard that cooking classes overall aren't necessarily a "must-do" but Pantawan Cooking is something all visitors should do! The ride to the market from Old City was comfortable in the air conditioned van. Our tour guide/instructor was very informative around the market - tried a couple things I normally wouldn't have and they were all so delicious! The school is located right down the street from the market and is located in a beautiful, peaceful yard. You're offered beer/wine and the instructor tells funny/interesting stories about the food/Thai culture throughout the day. The ingredients (including the needed amounts) are given to you and the employees clean up after every dish. The best part after making all the food, is getting to eat it and realizing that you actually did a pretty good job! He then gives you a copy of the recipes and a certificate to make it offical! It was a relaxing day for cooking!

Date of experience: March 2020