“Gorgeous and surreal”

Cherie Cafe & Chateau Bien
Ranked #1,222 of 2,302 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

If you value food and interior design, attentive service and a relaxed morning by the streets of Chiang Mai- theres no better place.
Trust me when I say, my friend and I couldn't bring ourselves to leave...

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Nice decoration, good food and affordable prices, free wifi,I definitely recommend this place and of course il will come back.

1  Thank carlottoivan
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This cafe is a lovely place to sit with a coffee and read. The staff are kind, attentive and welcoming. The iced tea in particular is very good, and I would recommend their french toast.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We walked by this place and stopped in. It is kind of hidden. So glad we stopped to eat here. Cute decor inside, nice tables, free wifi. And very affordable - we ordered breakfast and each meal was around 70 baht. The fruit was so fresh and the presentation of food was great. We thought the food looked better on our plates then it did in the menu, and after we were stuffed! It was delicious.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

This is my first time at this restaurant. I was impressed by the high quality of the ingredient they use yet still keep the price pretty low. I ordered a spaghetti with dried chilli and crispy bacon (with extra mushroom). It was super yummy.. the steak laab was also tastety.

Not to mention that they also have a lovely beautifully decorated interior.. Every corner is so dreamy. It is so relaxing.. Will definitely come back here again! :)

Note: Most of the photos are from their facebook page.