“My mouth is a fireworks play but it was hell of a yummy food”

Mamory Delicious For Good Memories
Ranked #85 of 2,581 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: French, Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistro restaurant in different open air style with good Thai, Western and Vegetarian food, including a coffee bar with fresh and healthy fruit and veggie juices, shakes and smoothies. All prices are competitive and locally comparable but the service and quality is very high. The menu has solution for all diners with over 330 menu selections! Or just sit down for a quality coffee and cake or enjoy a healthy shake or cocktail on our frontage bar.If you click on the main photo, you'll find a small selection of photos of our dishes including prices. Large groups are very welcome.Our restaurant counts 80 seats. FREE WIFI FOR EVERYONE.
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

In the start I was really skeptic about the place, but after I've eated from their food... i sad wow...

I had something based on seafood, because here the food can be selected by the meat from within it and my wife had noodle soup with chicken.

The nice shoot here is that they bring you 4 bols of condiments: kind of a sauce with red chilly, normal chilly with onion and probably soy sauce, sugar and the last I think was powder of chilly.

Anyway, the food is awesome and if you pa
lay with the condiments a little bit too hard, your mouth will get fired like mine.

A big thumbs up for this restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food and cocktails. Our first stop on this visit and we delighted with our choice.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times already and whichever the order was it exceeded my expectations. Vegies fresh and crisp and apparently sourced daily straight from the farmers in the early morning hrs. I can only vouch for the vegetarian menu. Reasonable prices. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely Thai food , cooked to your preference if a traditionally spicy dish. Relaxed atmosphere, good location and reasonably priced, recommended!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

So freaking good!! I️ wandered in here just before closing after a flight. The menu is overwhelming with so many great options that I just picked one. I️ got the pork Khao soy. So freaking delicious. I️t was creamy, spicy, soft noodles, crunchy noodles, sweet, savory- everything you could want in a dish.

The staff was very friendly and I️ got some things to go for my friend. Strawberry smoothie was amazing!