Truly great, no other words to describe our stay at the Tamarind Village. Walking through the little lane that enters the hotel makes you feel you're going to a very special place and it is! Right in the middle of the old part of Chiang Mai is this little magical place. Beautiful furniture in the rooms, and a good eye for details. It made us feel so happy and really good to stay here for a few days. We even got some inspiration from the material used for the floors in the toilets and restaurant, very stylish! We loved it and if we return to Chiang Mai, we'll definitely be back to your beautiful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarind Village is a unique and charming boutique property that nestles in the heart of historic Chiang Mai. Surrounded by ancient temples and quaint shopping streets, it takes its name from a magnificent 200 year old tamarind tree that shelters the hotel in a shady embrace.Tamarind Village is situated at the center of Chiang Mai’s old town. Many of Chiang Mai’s historic landmarks and temples such as Thapae Gate, the Three Kings Monument, Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang are located within a few minutes walk of the hotel. Each week, Chiang Mai’s famous ‘Sunday Walking Street’ takes place just in front of the hotel’s entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarind Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarind Village Chiang Mai
- Tamarind Village Hotel Chiang Mai