Movenpick Suriwongse Hotel Chiang Mai
Rachamankha(Chiang Mai)
US$347
US$161
Agoda.com
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$120
US$100
Agoda.com
The Rim Resort(Chiang Mai)
US$122
US$101
Agoda.com
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$152
US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$199
US$170
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
US$347
Anantara.com
1,436 results
All reviewsnight bazaargreat locationpremier deluxe roomnew winghalal foodthe hotel staffhotel breakfasttour deskegg stationbreakfast was includedold citystayed here for nightstuk tukrenovationfahthailandmassage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 14 nights we had a family suite ( 2 interconnecting rooms , absolutely huge) and another delux twin room. We were a group of 4 adults and 2 children aged 19 months and 5 years old. The family suite had a wonderful view out over the swimming pool ( currently being refurbished). The rooms were lovely and clean, huge bathrooms. Staff could not do enough for you, very personal service and attention to detail. Mr Prachol Chaiyong was fabulous he is the assistant Front Office Manager. The buffet breakfast is excellent range and varies from day to day and there is a chap cooking eggs, and sometimes pancakes. Great place to stay with children. Room service was fantastic and a reasonable price. Location is excellent close to night bazaar, McDonalds, Burger King and Starbucks if you feel the need. If i returned to chiang mai there is no where else I would stay!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool are very quiet. Family suite is a fabulous size for a family with 2 + children.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2012

The staff should be more trained. Some receptionist never watched at the in-and-out person. The non lodgers may enter easily into the hotel building.
I stayed in the east side room. The room were clean and well kept in the good condition. However, the view was terrible as it faces to the next building. No privacy at all while open the curtain. In addition, the noise from the next room disturbed me from the good sleeping.

Room Tip: Never choose the east side rooms as the next building will disturb your view as well as your privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have been to Chiang mai every year since 1999, but somehow I have never stayed at Suriwongse Hotel until this year. Got a great deal from the internet. I stayed there for a week (31 Aug - 7 Sep 12), and what a wonderful week it has been.
Special thanks to Khun Chon and Khun Kay (the managers) and all the staff who made me feel at home. I was pleasantly surprised at how warm and friendly the hotel staff were.
The location of the hotel was very convenient. Right next door to the Night Bazaar. You don't need to walk far to get to the nearest food joint or shopping haven.
The room I stayed in was very big, tastefully done, and so comfortable.
I particularly like the open-concept bathroom, with a big window into the bedroom, which I find both romantic and kinky (you could close and lock the window though, for more family oriented stays).
Breakfast spread was good and I love the free wifi.
I think I have found a hotel that I know I will return to next year.

Sufian from Singapore.

Room Tip: Get the Orchid Room. It has a huge king size bed for a great time, and open concept bathrooms. And did I mention it was big?
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My stay with Suriwongse Hotel from 22nd-27th Aug was very good.
Hotel has a good location just next to the night bazaar.
Staff was very friendly & warm.
Hotel service is very good.
Hotel rate is very affordable and provide free breakfast.
Mr Prachol Chaiyong (Shaun) - Asst Front Office Manager. Must look for him when you visit the hotel.
Overall, I really enjoyed my stay with them & I highly recommend to other travelers.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This is my first time to come to Chang Mai by my self, And I was a bit worry to be my self where I don't know, but this hotel's staff were very thoughtfull and helpfull while I staied this hotel. The location also convenience to go night bazaar and around this area is nice to take a walk. Also they give you good advice where you can enjoy your time in tour information, i had a great deal with that ;) I had a great time in Chang Mai because of Suriwongsehotels, and would come to stay here again. Thank you!

Room Tip: Twins bed for delux room type
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo