“Fantastic zip line experience”
Review of Dragon Flight

Dragon Flight
Ranked #39 of 255 things to do in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

The whole process was fantastically slick. We were picked up in a taxi for the two of us and driven into the mountains where we met Popcorn and Sun. They explained the safety procedures and then we went zip lining. There were plenty of jokes and laughter throughout the whole experience. Once finished we had a lovely lunch waiting for us and then our taxi took us back to the hotel. Absolutely cracking experience.

There are newer reviews for Dragon Flight

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had never zip-lined before and kind of signed up for the activity on a whim. But I was really surprised by how much fun I had! The guides were HILARIOUS...cracking jokes the entire time and really made the experience fun. I'm pretty sure I had a huge smile on my face the entire time. The only negative I'd say is that the whole day went by too quickly because I was having such a blast!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

It was wonderful our flight in the forest, whole procedure is very security and the equipaments are new. I made the dragon flight, and it was very incredible, I felt like I was actually flying. Children can make this tour too, and the staffs will help you all time, like with us.

1  Thank Amanda_Vidal
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We booked Dragon Flight since it was recommended by our hostel and it was so great! Our guides were Tiger and Mario and they were hilarious. We had a group of 7 total, plus our 2 guides and the dog that would run below us and meet us at the platform. The cable walk and the rope bridge were not our favorite since they would shake them, but no one fell so that's good! The apsailing was terrifying but super fun (once it was over). It is so beautiful there and the views are spectacular.
I would recommend wearing pants and tennis shoes or Tevas (something that won't fall off). Bring sunscreen and bug spray too.
You can bring a camera or phone if it has a cord to attach to your harness, but Tiger was kind enough to take a camera for us in his fanny pack and take pictures the entire time.
Overall, great experience!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Zipline is in the rainforest in the mountains so you can imagine the hights and amazing views from time to time and of course rising adrenalin levels with each zipline. The guys working there who were very positive and happy made the whole experience worthwhile. A pick up and dropp off taxi service and lunch were included in the price of 2000bht which I think was pretty good deal.