“Great time” 5 of 5 bubbles

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Dragon flight is top notch. Friendly guides, good safety equipment, cute t-shirt, and great views. I had a fantastic time and would recommend it to others. Zip lining in the jungle is one of those *MUST DOs* if you are going to come to Thailand.

Visited June 2014

• Thai first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Adventure in the jungle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Dragon flight is set in a beautiful location, about 50 minutes North of Chiang Mai. When they say real rainforest, they mean it!
Dragon flight seems to offer more variety than the other ziplining courses, with an absailing stage and lots of wobbly bridges to cross!
A fun experience, dragon flight has some great ziplines and very friendly staff!
If you want to zipline choose Dragon!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lawra101
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic zip line experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

The whole process was fantastically slick. We were picked up in a taxi for the two of us and driven into the mountains where we met Popcorn and Sun. They explained the safety procedures and then we went zip lining. There were plenty of jokes and laughter throughout the whole experience. Once finished we had a lovely lunch waiting for us and then our taxi took us back to the hotel. Absolutely cracking experience.

Los Angeles, California, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really Fun Zip-lining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had never zip-lined before and kind of signed up for the activity on a whim. But I was really surprised by how much fun I had! The guides were HILARIOUS...cracking jokes the entire time and really made the experience fun. I'm pretty sure I had a huge smile on my face the entire time. The only negative I'd say is that the whole day went by too quickly because I was having such a blast!

Visited April 2014
Guapimirim, RJ
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Flight in the forest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

It was wonderful our flight in the forest, whole procedure is very security and the equipaments are new. I made the dragon flight, and it was very incredible, I felt like I was actually flying. Children can make this tour too, and the staffs will help you all time, like with us.

Visited April 2014