“Great way to spend half a day”

Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum
Ranked #8 of 255 things to do in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Entertainment plus, and plenty of opportunity to take some cool photo's to remember the visit by ~ good for all ages :)

There are newer reviews for Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We spent 3 great hours taking so many photos. Check out the hints on how other people pose in front of the incredible images and out do them as well. One of us back-tracked to the wooden bridge over the waterfall so we could take a photo from the floor above. The 3D image from that photo is worth it.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Maybe it is age. Or have I seen too many special things in this world? Fun have probably especially the teens who like to pose and snap photos. And of course families with children. This can save a rainy afternoon in Chiang Mai. Most 3D images are cheesy for me. Often the colors are not as in nature. Sometimes, the perspectives are not right. The ratios do not always agree. Then I see in most pictures the corner and bottom lines. The colors on the ground looks* also different from that on the walls. Problems had the painter with the water: Once it even flows in the wrong direction. With Art in the real sense this has nothing to do. Not for me, but fun for families with kids and for teens.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We meant to go to the arts and cultural museum but our tuk tuk driver took us here. Looked interesting (and we'd previously been to the arts an cultural museum which is a bit dry for a toddler, I just wanted to be close to a good restaurant!!) and so in we went. Our eighteen month year old had a blast. So did my wife and I! Some very funny photos to be had. Very glad we popped in.

1  Thank Samuel H
Reviewed 9 July 2014

A great way to get out of the heat for an hour or so! Amazing interactive wall art. Cleverly done, spacious and clean.

2  Thank Vivien A