Tipsy Manor
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$119
US$99
Agoda.com
Yaang Come Village(Chiang Mai)
US$149
US$89
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$152
US$127
US$159
US$66
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in June and had an enjoyable stay - the staff were friendly and helpful, especially when it came to helping book tours, and the common living area was always busy and lively. Our room was rather dated and quite hot all night however, which was a let down. There is a bathroom on every floor though sometimes these can be quite busy. For the price, this hostel is definitely worth it, plus little doggy Tipsy is very cute.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 May 2014

One of my favourite hostels in South East Asia! Very fun & very friendly staff the rooms are very clean & the rooms have air con! And theres a huge choice of movies and xbox games to play which is a bonus. If your in Chang Mai it is a must to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank KitBienias
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Tipsy Manor ist a neatly arranged Hostel runned by very open-minded, young and nice people. The rooms are big, endowed with fans. Bathrooms are on every floor, warm water is available all day long. It was no problem that we arrived very early in the morning, exhausted from our 10h bus ride from Bangkok. We could chill around in the lobby or leave our stuff in a room til check-in time. During our time the cleaning lady had been a bit sloppy with cleanng the bathrooms, but nevertheless I would stay at Tipsy Manor again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Tipsy Manor was one of the most enjoyable hostel experiences I've had! This is largely due to the atmosphere and staff. The downstairs main room has a TV/couch area (ideal for hangovers) and a good pool table. As a solo traveler, making friends was very easy here and over the 4 nights I stayed I met 4 different groups of travelers to join for dinner/drinking. The staff is second to none in their willingness to help. Kunthara went out of her way to help me more times than I can count....booking activities at a moment's notice, arranging for bus tickets to be bought and brought to me, even loaning me money when I couldn't find an exchange bank! I owe her big time for how wonderful a stay I had in Chiang Mai! I went out twice to drink with the staff and their friends, and both times were a blast. As for the rooms, they're perfectly good dorm beds with large lockers. This place provides towels, keeps their bathroom clean, has warm to hot water, and no major flaws that I could find. I would HIGHLY recommend staying here for anyone who is solo (or group) traveling and wants an amazing staff, good social environment and low price!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Tipsy Manor and I have to admit that was mainly due to the people. Jam the owner is fantastic- so helpful and friendly. She advised me and another solo traveller I had met where was good to go and what to try and then even better than that she invited us out with her and her friends which was so lovely. We were also taken to a fantastic BBQ where we tried loads of local foods that I would never have tried had it not been due to her. The hostel itself is fairly basic but I loved that beds were not bunk beds and instead were single beds, this was great for socialising. There is also individual lockers for each bed to keep your belongings in. I booked a cooking class through the hostel which was recommended and it was amazing and also a trek through the hostel ( and I got it much cheaper than others doing the same trek).
All in all a great place to stay and to meet people and at a great price.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo