Granted we haven't been here in a while but I doubt heaven on earth could changed very much. We had a 2 story "hut" with our own pool. I would wake up every morning to the sound of a flute playing the most beautiful music. When I peeked through the brush on our patio to find out where it was coming from I saw the most beautiful ritual between an ox and his keeper take place every morning in the middle of the rice field. There are many beautiful things and people I experienced at the MO but I would have to say the hardest part of leaving was missing that morning ritual. Our room was great, the environment was great, the food was great, the cooking class we took on premises was great, my Thai massage was great, I can't remember anything that was just as perfect as a vacation to be. I'm hoping to go back this December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental