The comfort of staying at this place defies description. The place is not that much expensive and considering the high level of services provided by them I must say that the room rentals are economical. I stayed there for two weeks and was there for personal business reasons. Actually I trade in old yellow pages which I import into my country and then sell them out. I also directly import magazines which have political information, containing content that is knowledgeable and motivational for people of all ages. So coming back to the hotel stay, I must say that the hotel is quite nice and it’s viable than other similar hotels in the city. The food I ate was always fresh and clean and served in a very courteous manner. The desserts offered at the hotel were very delicious too. Overall, I recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is set on 60 acres of verdant tranquil grounds in the historical heartland of Northern Thailand. The hotel's unique design draws from the region's rich architectural and cultural heritage that flourished during the Lanna period, which lasted from the mid-13th century until the mid-16th century, and enjoyed a further resurgence in the last 200 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi, Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Oriental Chiang Mai
- Mandarin Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Mandarin Oriental