“Easiest 5* review ever”
Review of Touring Center

Touring Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Touring Center offers a wide range of day trips visiting many of Chaing Mai attractions: Elephant Safari, Doi Suthep Temple, Inthanon National Park and hiking trails, cultural dinner and many more. We provide professional tour guide and comfort in a luxurious van. We are known to give good value for money and unforgetable experience to our clients. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I booked the 1 day tour of chiang rai with my partner for 1900 baht each. This was the best money we have spent in all of our holiday. We paid directly at the centre which was close to our hotel we were welcomed into the office by a friendly lady (Nan) also offered bottles of cold water just for coming. We organised our trip for a few days later, pick up was prompt at 7am and we made various stops to the hot springs the white temple golden triangle as and a boat trip to Laos not forgetting a authentic Thai lunch and a coffee break stop all paid for. The driver mr Chang offered us water and a refreshing cold towel which was much needed. Our guide Tui was knowledgable and spoke great English. He gave us a great amount of info as well as allowing us to explore ourselves. Please please book this tour everything is included and you do not need to pay any extras like other travel companies I researched very much and I am so so happy with my experience. We had an amazing day and already want to do it again! This is fantastic for those who want to visit he main sights in chiang rai but don't physically have the time. book it and thank me later!!

All reviews
"hot springs"
in 12 reviews
"refreshment towels"
in 2 reviews
"boat trip on the mekong river"
"guide john"
"insect zoo"
in 2 reviews
"highest point of thailand"
"twin pagodas"
in 3 reviews
"maesa elephant camp"
"chiang saen"
"wealth of knowledge"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 September 2017

My girlfriend and I had a full day trip to Chiang Rai from Chiang Mai. To be clear, it is going to be a LONG day and you should refrain from booking any night-time activities/tours in case traffic is bad and you do not return to Chiang Mai in a timely fashion. With that said, we were picked up at our hotel at the scheduled time and went on our merry way to Chiang Rai. Our visit included stops at the White Temple, Golden Triangle, Opium Museum, and a number of other temples within the area. We also took a short boat ride to Laos which was a treat. Although we saw many sights, we did not feel rushed. Our lunch was at a local restaurant and was absolutely delicious.

Our tour guide Chanya spoke perfect English, was extremely energetic and funny, and was a walking encyclopedia of Thailand knowledge. The only letdown was that Chanya tricked me into drinking snake wine with the promise that it bolsters bedtime performance for men. I can safely say I did not observe this to be true. Our driver Uthai made sure that we got to our destinations in the quickest way possible, even if it meant me changing a few pairs of my undergarments in the process. We were constantly offered cold water for hydration which was a nice gesture.

All in all, it was a great trip. It was a long day but the sights were beautiful and our guide was thoroughly entertaining.

1  Thank LargeButNotInCharge
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We had a fine guide, full of information about the villages and temples we visited. We learned about the history of Thailand and it's religions as well as the Monarchy. Enjoyed every minute.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We took a tour of the White Temple and golden triangle with Touring Centre, booked via an online agency (Viatour). Our guide Tui was very friendly and knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information about each place we visited. It was also a small group, which meant gave it the personal touch. The van we were in was well equipped and the driver kept it clean. Very good tour over all.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We booked this day trip to Chiang Rai base on friend's recommendation. It was a smaĺl group, just 2 of us and Korean couple. Our tour guide, John speaks good English, provide commendable services throughout the full day trip e.g. well prepared with cold drinks, wet towel, umbrella for raining day. Max our driver also gives us a safe and smooth ride beside catering us with fruits after meal which I believe are the excellent services that they have added. Thanks for a memorable trip to John & Max from Touring Center, strongly recommended.