1. The hotel itself is beautiful with combination of modern touch of architecture and yet maintain an element of traditional Lanna-style.
2. Room is cozy and clean.
3. Breakfast is superb with lot of varieties, from Asian to Western.
4. Swimming pool area is gorgeous and shouldn't be missed by sun-lovers.
5. Location is good, about 5 mins walk to Chang Klang night bazaar.
6. Hotel staff are friendly and informative.
1. A lot mosquitoes (may be due to hot season in Chiang Mai now). But, the hotel management has put their efforts to solve this matter by providing mosquito coins, spray, repellent to their guests. Thanks to the hotel management.
2. Single bed for twin room is small. Most of the twin room in 5 stars hotel provides either super single size bed or double size bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edging the meandering Mae Ping River, Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is conveniently situated a mere five minute walk to the famous Night Bazaar and only 10 minutes from the quaint and traditional attractions of the old moated city. Explore authentic Thai areas, seemingly endless markets and the city's quirky art culture with its bohemian vibe as well as popular cosmopolitan hangouts and a growing wellness scene. Surrounding the valley in which Chiang Mai resides, verdant mountains are home to vast national parks of virgin rainforest, impressive waterfalls and rare flora and fauna. Discover countless Buddhist temples, timeless hill tribe communities, exotic animal sanctuaries and fascinating handicraft villages, as well as historic ruins that tell a tale of a time when Chiang Mai was the capital of the ancient Lanna Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anantara Chiang Mai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chedi Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Chedi Chiang Mai