Most of my thoughts have been expressed by others. Yes, the lobby has a musty smell and yes, the bathroom kind of does too. The rooms are dated, but they are clean and the aircon works well. We were on the 16th floor and had a great view of the city! The pool is a large L shape with sufficient chairs in sun and shade. Towels are provided. The hotel location is perfect for the night market and it is easy to see from old-town because of its height. Yes, the tide from the airport is a little pricy, but it was convenient so we paid it. We took a cab when we left, both rides were only about 10 minutes. Breakfast here was buffet style, decent, but nothing superb. The eggs were so burnt on our last day I thought they were pancakes :) the hotel did give us a box breakfast the morning of our early flight and it was great! Overall, it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoys an enviable location right in the heart of this charming city and just steps from the famous Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, a landmark for any visitor.This impressive high rise hotel offers comfortable accommodation and a host of facilities and services for the Chiang Mai bound visitor,24 Floors with 512 comfortable appointed rooms featuring Superior, Deluxe, Business Plus , Dynasty and Suites accommodations. The hotel’s extensive all day dining venue plays host to sumptuous buffets, themed evening and a extensive a la carte option bringing together the best of Italian , Japanese, International, Thai and Asian Cuisine.Perched atop of the hotel is the Sunflower Chinese Restaurant affording spectacular views of Chiang Mai and some of the best Chinese Cuisine this city has to offer.Italian, Poolside Bar and light meals, Lobby Lounge and bar with evening entertainment and 24 hour in –room dining also feature.Impressive leisure facilities feature a state-of the art gym and Fitness Centre , spacious pool and sun terrace, sauna, massage and Spa Cenvaree.Meet and Unite : This facilities offers a Grand Ballroom for up to 800 guests , 14 break out rooms, Service Centre and out door pavilion for activities, team building, theme parties and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Duangtawan Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Centara Duangtawan