My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights. For the price we paid, this hotel was great value for money.
Fantastic buffett breakky- never too crowded. Nice pool area, although for such a large hotel they might want to think about getting some more sunbeds.
We had a view of the city and mountain in the background, it was perfect watching the sunset in the afternoon.
The location is great, right in the middle of Chaing mai with the night bazaar just a few metres away. Its very safe, with alot of dining and drinking options nearby as well (cheap and more expensive).
One tip though - I wouldn't bother paying for their internet fee of 100THBT for 20 mins (I think), theres an internet cafe just down the main rd, a 5 min walk away which only charges 1THBT per minute.
I also must reccomend for anyone staying here, you have to have atleast one massage at the spa here - they treat you like kings! You get tea, and herbal foot scrub, with the most beautiful atmosphere. Its a little more expensive than the massage places outside but also alot cheaper than the other 5 star spas we went to. I had 4 massages here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoys an enviable location right in the heart of this charming city and just steps from the famous Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, a landmark for any visitor.This impressive high rise hotel offers comfortable accommodation and a host of facilities and services for the Chiang Mai bound visitor,24 Floors with 512 comfortable appointed rooms featuring Superior, Deluxe, Business Plus , Dynasty and Suites accommodations. The hotel’s extensive all day dining venue plays host to sumptuous buffets, themed evening and a extensive a la carte option bringing together the best of Italian , Japanese, International, Thai and Asian Cuisine.Perched atop of the hotel is the Sunflower Chinese Restaurant affording spectacular views of Chiang Mai and some of the best Chinese Cuisine this city has to offer.Italian, Poolside Bar and light meals, Lobby Lounge and bar with evening entertainment and 24 hour in –room dining also feature.Impressive leisure facilities feature a state-of the art gym and Fitness Centre , spacious pool and sun terrace, sauna, massage and Spa Cenvaree.Meet and Unite : This facilities offers a Grand Ballroom for up to 800 guests , 14 break out rooms, Service Centre and out door pavilion for activities, team building, theme parties and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Duangtawan Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Centara Duangtawan