We stayed in November with three small children. We booked two interconnecting rooms and were upgraded to a suite on arrival (the layout for this suite is now what I want at home!). We had the club access and this is more than worth it. Not cheap but money well spent
Staff were fantastic and helpful, little gifts arrived in our rooms every day in the orange boxes and the kids loved this. The gym is very well appointed for a boutique hotel and they had some decent free weights for those that lift.
The location is good and within walking distance of everything. Breakfast was really really good with a good variety and chefs on hand to whip something up for you, if anything I would overeat at breakfast because the range was so good.
Swimming pool was small but nice enough for a quick swim
Even with the fact that they overbooked and we had to stay at their lesser sister hotel the Royal Princess for a night could not make us downgrade it from a five rating. When we come back to Chiang Mai this is the hotel that we will stay at
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- guests are welcomed by a warm chic interior that represents the refreshing urbane face of contemporary thai design, the deluxe, club deluxe, studio suite and D'suite accommodations are decorated to provide sanctuaries of comfort, privacy and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit D2 Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Dusit d2
- d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- d2 Chiang Mai