Excellent location for the night market, restaurants and general exploring. Everything is on your door step, the hotel is set back from the main road so you don't pick up any noise from the night market.
Good clean, modern hotel, the beds in our and our friends rooms were very hard and could do with mattress toppers. Rooms are a reasonable size with good amenities.
The pool even for a city hotel was a little bit of a let down in terms of size and the pool was absolutely freezing, too cold to use in with air temperature of 32 degrees! The staff at the pool however were very helpful, attentive and chatty.
We would use this hotel again, next time we travel to Chiang Mai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- guests are welcomed by a warm chic interior that represents the refreshing urbane face of contemporary thai design, the deluxe, club deluxe, studio suite and D'suite accommodations are decorated to provide sanctuaries of comfort, privacy and delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dusit D2 Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit d2 Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Dusit d2
- d2 Hotel Chiang Mai
- d2 Chiang Mai