Dusit D2 Chiang Mai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Night Bazaar Place(Chiang Mai)
  • Pool
Le Meridien Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
  • Restaurant
Nap In Fest(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
Night Bazaar Inn(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
Nap in Chiangmai(Chiang Mai)
1,989 results
All reviewsnight marketorange boxstudio suiteclub floormodern hotelold citywelcome drinkturn down serviceour honeymoonbreakfast buffetegg stationfantastic locationstayed here for nightstuk tukgymthailandmoxies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was clean and modern. We never heard any noise from adjacent rooms or the hallway. There were plenty of satellite channels to choose from, free wireless, great service, very comfortable bed and pillows. The hotel pool was a bonus and well-maintained - a definite must to escape the heat in Chiang Mai, especially during April (hottest month of the year). We didn't eat at the hotel as there were plenty of places to choose from nearby. We would definitely stay here again if we ever return to Chiang Mai.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2010

Nothing in Chiang Mai can compare to this gem of a hotel. A sexy orange colour and glow that makes you want to dance in the lobby and the extended bar and into the restaurant.

Great service complimented with amazing good looking staff, dressed in designer uniforms ready to serve and exceed expectations.

Coming back to things you need to know: free internet in the entire hotel, great beds to sleep on and some amazing cocktails at the bar – ask for the barman Ting who does some great bar shows while mixing cocktails. Location of the hotel is just excellent with some great mountain views from the gymnasium which is on the top floor.
You cannot go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2010

Our first visit to Chiang Mai and we would visit again, just to stay at the D2. Service was flawless, room setup with the utmost convenience and just impeccable cleanliness. Modern setting with a lot of love in the air is how I would describe it. Club benefits are a real treat and worth the extra money which is not much anyways. Try the Devarana Spa and you will not be disappointed. Food at the hotels main restaurant has a wide variety of easy, good feel food with some organic options….

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2010

My girlfriends and I had the pleasure of staying 4 glorious days at Dusit D2. Love the contemporary look and feel of the place. So cool and chic without being over the top or stuffy. Staff was friendly and attentive. No request was to big or too small to ask -- they will just go out of their way to try and please. During one breakfast, the chef surprised my friend by preparing her a Thai style soupy rice porridge because he found out that she was longing for it. Service here is definitely 6-star++. Worth trying out the fusion Thai menu at its restaurant, Moxie. Also check out their cocktails -- very generous with the booze. Us 4 ladies have decided that the next time we visit Chiangmai, only the Dusit D2 will do.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sam Ran B
Reviewed 8 May 2010

I booked this hotel, for four couples including my wife & I, based on the information from TA. We were not disappointed, the hotel has a 'quirk; about it that is attractive. It is difficult in such a short review to put ones finger on the 'quirk', but let's say it is eclectic. The staff are friendly and helpful. The service is very good without being in your face.
The breakfast is a comprehensive self serve system, with an eggs to order facility. My friends and I enjoyed our stay and appreciated that we were in the night market area without having to put up with any excess noise.
The tours that we booked from the hotel were the same price as the tour we booked last year direct with the tour operator. I expected the rate to be higher - what a pleasant surprise. I would use this hotel again if / when we return to Chiang Mai.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends