Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Great location in Old City Chiang Mai. We were able to walk pretty much everywhere from here. Close to lots of shops and places to eat and temples plus all the night markets, especially the Saturday and Sunday markets. The rooms are big and luxurious. We never ate in the restaurant other than the free breakfast that came with our room so no idea about the food there otherwise. Staff was very polite and attentive. Rates was pretty reasonable for what we got. We really enjoyed our stay there. And would stay here again.

Room tip: Book a large suite. Price difference is nominal and better view.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Stayed for a week in July . Very happy indeed. Huge room very well appointed and friendly welcoming management and staff.

Room was very well serviced and I wanted for nothing.

Thoroughly recommend this place to all.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2016

you can feel lıke your home at thıs sweet hotel.good staff good servıce good prıce and not far from cıty center.you can go to everywhere from hotel.chıang maı ıs really dıfferent and wonderfull cıty............................................................................................

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We were in Chang Mai for 4 days, the room is spectacular , 40 meters very new and clean, looks like a new apartment. The location is very good, 5 min walking from Sunday market and main temples and 15 min walking to night bazar. But the best of all is the owner and his family. The place is own by an american and his family and they really make us feel at home!!!. 100 % recomended!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Seven Suns is an amazing place to stay in the Old City section of Chiang Mai. My room was gigantic, I stayed on the 4th floor. It was very modern, clean, and well appointed. It was really nice to come back from a day of activity to my calm space at Seven Suns. The bathroom is updated and had the best showed I encountered in SEA. There is no elevator but I wasn't bothered by this. The room was SO nice I didn't mind the bit of exercise.
The hotel was a comfortable and relaxing place. We enjoyed breakfast on the patio and a few drinks as well. The owner was tremendous in helping us figure out travel and sightseeing logistics as well as recommending places that had great food. The location is perfect. The Sunday Night Walking market is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. There are good restaurants, coffee, a pharmacy and laundry very nearby.
I will absolutely stay at Seven Suns on my next trip to Chiang Mai. It is an Oasis!!!

Date of stay: June 2016