“The best lunch at Shang Garden”
Review of Shang Garden

Shang Garden
Ranked #1,002 of 2,102 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$3 - US$60
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Shang Garden is an authentic Cantonese restaurant featuring a Hong Kong chef who serves Cantonese specialties honouring the taste of traditional southern Chinese cuisine. The delicious food, contemporary decor and gracious service create a truly wonderful and memorable experience It's an ideal venue for leisure and official gatherings with two private rooms and the only chef’s table in Chiang Mai with the direct view to the kitchen. The restaurant offers tranquil outdoor dining and lush green space in our serene secret garden.
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“The best lunch at Shang Garden”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

There was good food and sevice. Therefore, it was absolutely delicious. I will definitely go back again.

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
“4 times within 1 month”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Nice Dimsum with value set menu. I love "Jade Soup with crab meat" and Peking Duck. Very good services and variety tea selections.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Great chef, great food, reasonable price”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Ped Pak King (Roasted) Duck is the best
Sa La Pao Sai Lai (Yoke Sa La Pao) is unforgettable
all Dinsam very testy

“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I visited Shang Garden restaurant in Shangra-la Hotel last two weeks and I got to admit it was one of the best dining experiences with excellent staff and delicious food. Our table was ready on arrival and we were greeted in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner. The food, however, I was really happy with the great selection of foods the menu offered. Good quality ingredients and well-cooked. I recommend Chinese salted egg custard steam bun as one of the best menu.

Will definitely be going again next time.

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Before I came here I reckoned that Chinese food was so plain and tasteless. Once I put a dumpling in my mouth, I changed my mind. the food was great, same as the service. If I have a chance, I will surely go back again.