Great location, easy walk to the night markets. All the reviews mentioned the lovely staff and I can only say that we weren't disapointed. Staff really made us feel as though we were the only people staying, it was like coming home everytime we walked back the hotel and we were sad when we had to leave. The gardens are beautiful and set well back from the street to give it a peaceful feeling. Rooms spacious and very clean. We will defenately be back.
Mary, Perth Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Sawasdee, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai