i've been staying for 2 weeks in yaang come village. i really appreciate to hotel staff who were treated us with the sincere kindly manner all the time. i almost see thestaff member's smile all the time. thank you. in more specific, the hotel is placed in just 3minites away with walking distance from night bazar, so we've never felt inconvenient to travel there. the hotel is in fact nearby big street but couldn't be bothered with any noise at all because it is surrounded by big garden itself. anyways i really enjoyed staying in yaang come village, so i will highly recommend to others who want quiet place to stay as well as convenient spot to go anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai