We stayed at Yang Come Village for 4 nights. The staff is very attentive. The location is excellent with being in walking distance of most attractions downtown and adjacent to a very good restaurant. In addition, their breakfast was very good, with many choices and a very charming patio on which to dine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai