This was a fantastic place for Loy Krathong, very close to the river, but just far enough away from the craziness of the night market and old city. The staff hosted 2 wish boat making sessions, and even provided trishaw rides to the Wat on the river to launch the boats. The grounds are a lovely quiet retreat, they feel spacious, lush and bigger than they are. the rooms are 12 to a building, 4 buildings. Our superior room was large and adequate for us. The downstairs rooms are dark due to the roof overhangs, and lush privacy plantings.
The only thing I would change is to put an extra hook in the bathroom.
The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. I will miss them.
There is a reasonable bike and motorcycle rental place just to the west, a good restaurant next door, and a great little spa just upstairs next door to the east, and a 7-11 and a laundry place one block away. Perfect location!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai