My wife and I stayed here for a few nights during our 1 year anniversary trip to Thailand. I told them it was our anniversary and they had a beautiful arrangement of fruits and roses on the bed waiting for us. They were always extraordinarily helpful at the front desk with recommendations and everything else.
The room was very nice and clean, with all of the little Thai touches that reminded us we were in Thailand and not in an ordinary hotel back home. The pool was gorgeous and the breakfast was always delicious, especially the coffee.
As far as location, we were about a 15 minute walk from the walls of the old city, and 10 minutes from the river in the opposite direction. It was really a great location, and all of the Tuk-tuk drivers knew where it was. No matter where we where in Chiang Mai, it usually wasn't more than 100 baht to get back.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chiang Mai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai