Yaang Come was a wonderful hotel paradise in the midst of a bustling inland city. The hotel has a great pool and wonderful gardens and landscaping throughout. The included breakfast buffet is delicious, as is the restaurants daily menu. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable beds (also spacious). The hotel is very close to the city's night bazaar and walking distance from old town. The staff was very friendly and accommodating (great with helping to book trips and giving info for travel to tourist destinations). Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai