Yaang Come is a lovely boutique hotel which, while in a very city, provides an oasis of calm and beauty.
The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The many "little" touches in the hotel and rooms such as fresh flowers, fruit, decor, make this a truly unique experience.
We have had the good fortune to stay here several times and hope to visit many more times. Truly a home away from home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai