My husband and I were looking for a quiet getaway after being in busy Bangkok, and this was it. The property is beautiful, tropical and exotic. The staff is so friendly and ready to help with any questions. It was a peaceful getaway, yet we could walk 5 min to the Night Market and restaurants. Breakfast was included and good, not great but good enough. Room were very large, clean and well decorated. The only complaint is the mosquitos at night, but other than that we had a very memorable stay. Highly recommend this place for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai