we havn't been travel much sice a lot of thing happen with our busniess. but we have 2 week off around feb.The hotel is really lovely and in a great location. We didn't eat there so we can't comment on the food. The service from staff was great and we felt very pampered. It really made our stay an enjoyable one. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. We will definitely stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai