Fantastic hotel. Service was brilliant- really helpful in organising trips &suggesting things to do. Excellent location- night markets about 500m away, Chedi hotel same distance in other direction if you fancy a good cocktail in style, foot massage places 100m from entrance in either direction or if you'd prefer the spa on site is wonderful! , Mountain bikes for hire: 100 baht/day from shop 100m on left of entrance.
the rooms where spacious and very clean. Hotel setting very greena nd lush...and although close to everything, very quiet.
Great place for couples, groups of friends or families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yaang Come Village boasts of Thai architectural buildings amidst verdant greens which shelter various exotic birds and squirrels. It is truly an oasis of beauty surrounded by an ever-increasing area of new high rise hotels. The hotel embodies the charm and elegance of its picturesque surroundings. The traditional Lanna ambiance engulfs you into a peaceful retreat. Guests are ushered in with warm and friendly hospitality. Exceptional accommodation facilities make memorable stay for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yaang Come Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yaang Come Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Yaang Come Village Chiang Mai